Supplement INS of North Carolina
Many people do not realize that Medicare will only cover
part of your medical costs, and then you are responsible for
the rest. Many Medicare beneficiaries do not want to have to
deplete their savings just to pay for the part of their
medical care that Medicare does not cover. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® offers Medicare Supplemental
INS of North Carolina that provides many of the same benefits as other
insurance plans offered by BCBSNC.
With Medicare Supplement insurance of North Carolina you will have peace of
mind as well as predicted costs. With a wide choice of
health insurance in North Carolina, group health insurance plans, excellent networks of doctors, and entry-age pricing,
Medicare supplemental insurance with Blue Cross and Blue
Shield of North Carolina® is what you can do to help keep your medical costs
Stop by and talk to Al Crouse and his expert staff about
Medicare Supplemental INS of North Carolina through Blue Cross and Blue
Shield of North Carolina® and you will get peace of mind.
Blue Medicare SupplementSM
For North Carolina beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Choose the plan that's right for you
- See the doctor you want
- Value-added discounts
- Control of your care
Savings and peace of mind
Medicare only covers some of your medical costs. That's why Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) offers dependable Medicare supplement plans for Medicare beneficiaries, to help lessen the worries over costs that Medicare doesn't cover. Choose from our 111 Blue Medicare SupplementSM plans to find the plan that best fits your needs and your budget.
- Wide selection of plans
- Protection against unexpected events
A local company you can trust2
BCBSNC serves more than 139,0003 North Carolina Medicare beneficiaries with over 80 years of experience in the health care industry.
- One of the most trusted Medicare supplement plans in the state2
See the doctor you want
No matter which Blue Medicare SupplementSM plan you choose, you're free to select your own Medicare-participating doctor or visit any Medicare-participating hospital. And in most cases, your Part A and Part B Medicare claims and supplement claims are handled automatically by BCBSNC.
- Choice of Medicare-participating doctors
- Easy to use, virtually no claims to file
Blue365® Discount Program
Enroll in a Blue Medicare Supplement plan and get access to discounts on a variety of products and services that can help you live a more healthy and active lifestyle – all at no additional cost4. Save on services such as.
- Vision Services
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Medical Bracelets
- Healthy Eating
- Hearing Aids
SilverSneakers®1 Fitness Program
Get fit, be healthy, feel younger!
Blue Medicare Supplement members can participate in the SilverSneakers®2 Fitness Program at no additional cost! SilverSneakers provides a complimentary fitness membership that also offers
health education and fun social activities5.
No waiting periods
If you enroll early, you may be eligible for this plan without waiting periods for pre-existing conditions. Pre-existing conditions are conditions for which medical advice was given or treatment was recommended by or received from a physician within six months before the effective date of coverage. If you wait until after the deadline to enroll, you may have a waiting period for pre-existing conditions.
- No waiting periods for pre-existing conditions
Guaranteed acceptance by enrolling early
You cannot be turned down for Blue Medicare SupplementSM and may not have to complete a medical questionnaire if you meet the following:
- You are age 65 or older, or under age 65 and are eligible for Medicare by reason of disability
(Plans A and C, 6)
- You enroll within 6 months of enrolling in Medicare Part B
- You are not covered by certain Medicaid programs
- You are a resident of North Carolina
BCBSNC Blue Medicare SupplementSM Information
- Compare Plan Benefits
- Get a free rate quote
- View the Blue Medicare Supplement SM Outline of Coverage brochure
For more information about Blue Medicare Supplement SM plans, including a free rate quote, call Al Crouse & Associates at 800-993-4924, or e-mail email@example.com by completing the following information form.
For costs and further details of the coverage, including exclusions, any reductions or limitations and terms under which the policy may be continued in force, contact your agent or the company.
- Plan A: BMS A, 02/11, Plan B: BMS B, 02/11, Plan C: BMS C, 02/11, Plan D: BMS D, 02/11, Plan F: BMS F, 02/11, HI DED Plan F: BMS HDF, 02/11, Plan G: BMS G, 02/11, Plan K: BMS K, 02/11, Plan L: BMS L, 02/11, Plan M: BMS M, 02/11, Plan N: BMS N, 02/11
- FrederickPolls, LLC, April 2011
- ased on Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) internal data, January 2013.
- Blue365 offers access to savings on items that Members may purchase directly from independent vendors, which are different from items that are covered under the policies with BCBSNC. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) may receive payments from Blue365 vendors. Neither BCBSNC nor BCBSA recommends, endorses, warrants or guarantees any specific Blue365 vendor or item. This program may be modified or discontinued at any time without prior notice.
- The SilverSneakers program is provided by Healthways, Inc., a third-party vendor independent of BCBSNC. The program is a value-added program and not part of member policy or benefit. It may change or be discontinued at any time. BCBSNC is not liable in any way for the goods or services received.
- Guaranteed acceptance is limited to (Plans A and C) for those under age 65 who have Medicare due to disability.
CAUTION: POLICY BENEFITS ARE LIMITED TO THOSE APPROVED BY MEDICARE FOR PAYMENT.
Al Crouse & Associates is an independent authorized Agency licensed to sell and promote products from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC). The content contained in this site is maintained by Al Crouse & Associates. Neither BCBSNC nor its agents are connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program. ®, SM Marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. ®1Mark of Healthways, Inc.
An independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.